Friday, February 02, 2007
We had a false alarm tonight. I noticed Drew tugging at his ears last night. Then when I picked him up from the babysitter today she said he pulled on his ears all day. He felt kind of warm so I took his temp when we got home - it was 102 - but I called the doctor since it was Friday, with my luck he'd end up feeling awful tomorrow. Since we live right around the corner from the office, she told us to come in and she would check him out. Turns out he is just teething - AGAIN! So by the end of the weekend, he will have 6 teeth! So we gave him some motrin and it was lights out. I hope he feels better for the Little Gym in the morning!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment