Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I have been on here. We have been SO busy!! Baseball season started a couple weeks ago so RJ is gone umpiring a lot. Drew and I stay busy, I joined Varsity gym and have been going after work. Drew has not adjusted to the childcare there yet, I guess since he doesn't know anyone and the surroundings are unfamiliar, he screams most of the time he is in there. Hopefully it will get better soon, I have only been able to spend about 45 minutes there, I'd like to stay a little longer and get some extra cardio in.

I have been really busy at work. I received a performance excellence award, along with a $750 bonus for putting together a software tool for planning and scheduling work. Now I am busy putting together some training and then I wil begin training the 100 users next week.

Drew finally had his 6th tooth cut through. He is busy and walking all over the place. He climbs on everything so I got him an early birthday present - a Kangaroo Climber. He LOVES to slide and he opens and closes the door over and over. He is not climbing on it yet, but he'll get there. We try to make it to the park on the weekends, and have considered getting a swingset for home, but I think the kangaroo climber works for now.

Let's see, what else do I need to catch up on? RJ and I did manage to make it to Mardi Gras in Cocoa Village Saturday night. They had a parade and carnival, it was so much fun. We met some friends I work with down there. It was an awful drive home though! Oh and we had a yummy Valentine's dinner at the Garlic. I've been on a diet so the Italian bread dipped in roasted garlic, oil and vinegar was excellent! Life is crazy busy right now!!

No comments: