Sunday, January 28, 2007

We had a great weekend!! Saturday morning Drew and I went to this place in Port Orange called My Little Gym. It was a 45 minute kind of exercise / mommie & me type class. The whole room was filled with gymnastics mats and hrawled around, walked around, rolled around, played ball, saw bubbles for the first time and tons more. He literally laughed for 45 minutes non-stop. I am so glad that I took him there, we are now signed up to go every Saturday morning until June! I can't wait! RJ went golfing Saturday morning (which I almost blew off the little gym to go with him, but decided to stick to my original plans) and then took Drew for the afternoon while I went to the new high school and volunteered - serving spaghetti for NSBCAPS fundraiser. I actually had fun. We relaxed all day on Sunday, we wanted to go to the park but it ended up being too cold so we pushed all the furniture out of the living room and let Drew have a big play area. Now it's almost Monday again - too soon to go back to work!!

No comments: