No pictures this weekend. Although we accomplished so many things that we could have taken pictures of. But before that we will begin with Friday morning when we had to take Drew to have blood taken for a routine check for anemia. No one told us that he was supposed to drink water before he went and he was dehydrated. She tried to take blood and nothing came out. The only thing we got from him was screaming, tears, and now probably a fear of white lab coats! He has a little bruise on his arm. We are supposed to take him back on Monday, but I think we are going to wait until the trauma is definitely healed.
Saturday RJ went fishing with a friend from work so Drew and I hung out playing and he took his first steps! Four of them before he fell. I was so excited and no one else was around to see it! Then when we had lunch, Idecided to try out this juice box and he totally got the hang of drinking through the straw after just a couple tries! He is becoming such a big boy! Saturday night RJ and I went to see STOMP in Daytona, we had a nice dinner at Red Lobster - yummy!! STOMP was good, but we had seen it before a couple years ago.
Sunday was such a nice day out so we went to the park. Drew had fun on the swing. I took him down the slide, but he didn't really think much of that. So that is a brief overview of our weekend!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment