I am not ignoring the blog, however, as I am sure you have read, I lost my camera and I have no way of taking pictures. Unbelievably I have not rushed out to buy a new one because I just spent a ton of money buying Drew a whole new wardrobe (18 months), new swim suits and rash guards for swim lessons and all new pajamas (2T) So maybe I will get a new camera for mother's day - that or a new maclaren stroller - (hint hint RJ - that was two really good ideas for mother's day)
Nothing exciting happened this weekend. Friday night I went out for Tonia (my college roommate) bachelorette party. It was interesting nad I cannot post how the night went. After 4 hours sleep, I got up and took Drew to the little gym and then spent the rest of the day trying to make Drew take a dozen naps. Sunday RJ and I went to the driving range to practice up for my company golf tournament this weekend. I suck, I definitely will not be contributing to the best ball game.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment