Last night was the very first time Drew even came close to sleeping through the night! He was consistently still eating every two hours as of last Monday. Once we started in a routine of going to the babysitter, he all of a sudden was sleeping 3 and 4 hour stretches at night. But last night - holy cow, I woke up at 2:45 in a panic! He hadn't eaten since 9:00 and had been asleep since at least 10:00. I ran in and checked to make sure he was breathing and he was sleeping soundly so I left him be. At 5:30 I finally had to wake him up to feed so that I could get ready to go to work! What a good boy!
The babysitter suggested I swaddle him really tight so he doesn't wake himself up with his crazy arms. We had tried it before, but he got too hot. But for some reason last night I found a blanket that seemed perfect to wrap him up in. (All the receiving blankets I got are all too small already) So that evidently worked!
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
See? That wasn't too hard to figure out! Good job MOM! The page looks good. Don't forget to post lots of pics!
Melissa
Post a Comment