Friday, January 16, 2009

We're almost ready to move in!!

There was lots of activity on the house this week! Once the countertops FINALLY got installed, everything else quickly got finished also. Here is my awesome new sink and dishwasher, you can't see how deep the sink is, but let's just say it will accomodate all the dishes that RJ and Lorne will pile up until I finally load/unload the dishwasher.
The plumber seems to be done, with all the toilets installed (didn't think I needed a picture of that), all the sink and shower fixtures in and then THIS! My jet massage shower! How much do you want to get in this to take a shower!
The laundry tub in the laundry room, for my boys' (and that includes RJ) to wash their grubby, dirty hands before walking into my new house!

The cabinets in the laundry room - just a place to put more junk that we will forget about! Actually, I am excited about this cabinet, in our old house we just had a shelf to put the laundry soap, etc., now at least it will look more organized!

No comments: