Yea - we have city water! I know to some that would not be such a big deal, but to those of us who have lived without it come to appreciate it!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
After breakfast this morning, we made a trip out to the house. We have been so busy this week that we haven't had a chance to go by there. They got the footer framed out and the water and sewer pipes laid out.
Yea - we have city water! I know to some that would not be such a big deal, but to those of us who have lived without it come to appreciate it!
RJ checking out the sewer hook up (the big blue pipe sticking out)
Our master bathroom - shower to the right, tub in the middle and double sinks to the left...
Our outdoor shower!
The other two bathrooms...
Yea - we have city water! I know to some that would not be such a big deal, but to those of us who have lived without it come to appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment