Monday, April 28, 2008

Well this weekend we decided to finally try out our new pop up camper and headed for Tomoka State Park to camp. My camera battereis were dead, so I only got a couple pictures.

Here is Drew with his truck that he pushed every where. He definitely put some miles on that truck this weekend.
Here is a shot of RJ putting together the new BBQ grill, which should have been done BEFORE we needed to use it, we ended up having McDonalds for dinner that night :)
Saturday morning we are getting ready to go for a walk to find the nature trails and boat ramp. We walked for an hour and never found it, however we did find lots of mosquitoes!
Here I am doing a crossword puzzle while Drew was taking a nap, I actually did not know that RJ was taking this picture or I would have looked up and smiled. My parents brought the boat up and we went for a couple hour river ride. It was really nice and relaxing up there, but only like 30 minutes away. I would definitely go camping there again.

No comments: