skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dyett Family
What's up with RJ, Christie, Drew and Evan
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Merry Christmas!!
Well, RJ and I to wake the little man up and tell him him that Santa had been at our house!
The hummer truck wasn't actually from Santa, but it didn't have batteries in it the night before...
The race track turned out to be a hit...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Bloggers we know...
Schrader Family
Eagney Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(48)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(175)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(20)
▼
2007
(150)
▼
December
(25)
Through the chaos, I never got a picture of our ba...
I finally got Drew to stop for 30 seconds and actu...
A self-portrait with my brand new camera, now my m...
Merry Christmas!!
Of course - a new Elmo - meet Hokey Pokey Elmo... ...
At Grammy and PaPa's house for MORE presents!!
I'd take this present :o)... A new bike helmet... ...
Drew now has his own 4-wheeler! See ya, Drew's ou...
Christmas Eve
Today is RJ's birthday - the big three five!! We h...
RJ and I at Dixie Crossroads... Drew and Grammy......
Drew just hanging out in the newly painted living ...
RJ made us a steak dinner and we sat down to eat d...
Drew helped me decorate the tree, I made him wear ...
We brought the cats over to make the move official...
Well, we moved in! RJ and my dad spent Friday re-c...
RJ & I, again, spent the entire weekend at his dad...
Drew opens his present that Santa brought for him....
The kids all sat up on the stage and sang christma...
If I haven't mentioned it yet, Drew is very into E...
My mom and dad came over to the house this afterno...
Saturday night we had a birthday celebration for m...
Saturday we worked on the house again, that's been...
November 30th mt grandmother turned 90! We went to...
For Thanksgiving, we had our usual hunting camp tr...
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(18)
►
2006
(81)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment