Monday, August 06, 2007

Well, #1 yes I cut all my hair off! Over 6 inches of hair! So we'll call this my new Lockheed Martin employee hairdo. My first day was today and went good, I have so much information in my head that I cannot see straight. The job will take some getting used to, but the benefits of the company are just insane! RJ has me on hold right now trying to take advantage of the AT&T wireless discount I can get on a new blackberry phone. Personally, I am more interested in the diamond.com discount I can get :o) Anyways, as far as the company, there is no doubt I made the right decision in changing jobs. The drive to Orlando this morning wasn't bad, but the drive home took an extra 20 minutes that I sat on the 408 at a complete stop. There are a couple more ways I can try driving home, so we'll see. Bottom line - I'm totally excited about my new job!

No comments: