Sunday, May 20, 2007


If there is any indication in this picture of how much Drew LOVES taking a bath... He was so excited that he jumped in the bathtub - on his own - in his clothes and diaper. I walked out of the bathrrom to get his pajamas and clean diaper ready, and RJ couldn't catch up to him in time to stop him (he ran from the living room). RJ and I were laughing so hard at him that we evidently hurt his feelings, so he is a little upset in this picture.


We had an interesting weekend. Details about that to follow in the weeks to come. We did go to the beach fo about an hour today. It was beautiful out. Drew loves to run into the waves - that is why we only stay an hour - he wears RJ and I out running around.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

UMMMM, you can't just say you had an interesting weekend and then not give details!!! We need the details...