Friday, December 29, 2006






Here are a couple pictures from Christmas. I need to get the pictures from my mom's camera also. He looked so cute Christmas Eve in his little suit. We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house with all the family over for dinner and our "thieves" Christmas gift exchange. Christmas Day I had to cook. It actually turned out pretty yummy! Of course my mom already had the turkey stuffed and ready in the roaster and all I had to do was stick it in the oven. I was supposed to open it up and let it brown, which I forgot to do, but after it is all cut up no one knows what color it is! We had 12 people for Christmas dinner and everything worked out perfectly!!
Drew got lots of good stuff from Santa, although Santa forgot to take everything out of the box and have them set up, and forgot batteries. It was a good trial run for next year when he will actually be into the whole Santa thing. RJ got a new laptop, which I am using now. It has wireless internet so we had to breakdown and get roadrunner - I was boycotting paying so much for internet service, but it sure does make a difference (the highspeed vs. dial-up)

No comments: