

I really do have a ton of pictures to post, I just haven't had time to get the off of my camera - because I forget to stick the memory card in there - anyways, here are a couple new pictures to get you started. Drew has been sleeping on his belly lately, scaring me to death because he sleeps with his face right into the bed. I'm sure I will get used to it, at least he is sleeping without his swaddle! Also, we took a "4 generation" picture that my grandma has been bugging us to take. Out of about 10 pictures, this is the best one and Drew is not looking at the camera. WE'll have to do it again, I look like poop - we had just gotten back from playing golf and I had sweaty hair and Drew had just puked his carrots up all over his clothes. Oh well...


No comments:
Post a Comment