Friday, August 25, 2006

I realized that it has been a week and thought I should update, although nothing new is going on. Drew is up to sweet potatoes on his veggie list. Only squash to go and he has conquered them all and we can move to fruits.

Last week for my birthday we had a yummy dinner at Norwoods. Then since Friday was my boss's birthday, we celebrated together and a ton of people from work went out to the tiki bar in Port Canaveral, it was a lot of fun. RJ got to sleep in, although we had been out for MY birthday celebration, I got up with Drew. Sunday RJ took me shopping for my birthday and then we stopped over at Keith's for a nice dinner. This week has been exhausting, Drew has decided he wants to get up and eat at 3:45am instead of waiting for me to wake him at 5:00am. So my days have been a little longer. I am going to get him to sleep without having to be swaddled, so I'm sure I won't be sleeping much. Tomorrow (Saturday) is RJ and my anniversary, six whole years - no big plans, probably just dinner out alone.

So there's my update!!

No comments: