Monday, June 12, 2006

Relaxing Weekend


We had a really relaxing weekend. Friday night RJ took me to Red Lobster for dinner (yummy) and then we went to the dog track to play poker. It was interesting and not a place I plan on going back to anytime soon. If we do, it will be to watch the doggies run around the track, not to play poker. Saturday we went out on the boat, we took our lunch and stopped at disappearing island and took a nap! Saturday night we were both falling asleep at like 6:30 so we rented a movie off the TV. Sunday we did nothing, well RJ did nothing, I did laundry and went grocery shopping. Drew was good, he slept most of the day so it helped with getting things done. He has been smiling real good for RJ last week so this picture was my attempt to get him to smile for me while also trying to snap a picture. It turned out pretty cute I think.

RJ had his last minor league game last night. Drew and I had planned on going with him, it was a 6:00 Daytona Cubs game, but it started pouring out from that Tropical Storm that is on the west coast. So we ended up not going. RJ said it ended up being real nice out after it stopped raining, but that's ok, Drew and I had a nice evening. He took his bath and went to sleep by 7:30. He's such a good baby!!

No comments: